- Assure the alignment of curriculum and instruction, student assessments, program evaluation methods, and professional development to content standards.
- Identify student needs and develop plans to meet and monitor identified needs through appropriate curricular and instructional practices.
- Analyze multiple sources of data to evaluate student learning, effective teaching, and program quality.
- Use PLCs to work with teachers to analyze student work and monitor student progress.
- Use research based strategies to improve parental involvement.